- Helps calcium to bind into bones
- Contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones
- One tablet contains Vitamin K2 100 µg and Vitamin D3 10 µg
1 tablet contains:
Vitamin K2 100 µg
Vitamin D3 10 µg
1 tablet per day. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding or with blood thinners.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners.
60 tablets / 18 g
- Vitamin K2 is essential in cardiovascular health as well as building and maintaining strong bones.
- In cardiovascular health, Vitamin K vitamins are needed for normal blood clotting. Deposits in the arterial vessel walls may not only be due to high cholesterol but also excess calcification. Vitamin K2 menaquinone inhibits vascular calcification and is actively involving in the recycling of calcium.
- In bone health, Vitamin K2 menaquinone has an important role binding calcium to the bone matrix and building healthy bones.
- K vitamins cannot be synthesized by the body. Vitamin K1 is found in leafy green vegetables while Vitamin K2 in natural menaquinone 7 form is produced during bacterial fermentation. The traditional Japanese dish natto is rich in natural menaquinone form. Natto is made of fermented soybeans by Bacillus subtilis natto bacterium. Vitatabs® K2 + D3 contains MenaQ7™, a pure, natural extract derived from natto.
- MenaQ7™ absorbs nearly completely, is capable of accumulating for a long time in the bloodstream and has significant bioactive effect.
- Vitatabs® K2 + D3 also contains vitamin D3 to improve the calcium absorption.